PRICES (low prices for budget travellers):
- 1 or 2 persons: 45 euros / night
- 3 persons: 60 euros / night
- 4 persons: 70 euros / night
- 5 persons: 80 euros / night
- 6 persons: 90 euros / night
10% discount for stays of 15 days or more
15% increase in prices in August, Christmas and EasterVERY Aproximative prices subject to change from property to property, please check with us to confirm prices and availibility.
LOCATION : our differentiator
- off the beaten track
- far away from the touristic hubs of Puerto del Carmen, Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise
- in small fisherman villages or in the middle of the volcanos
- close to the breaks if you are into surfing, kite-surfing, etc...
- individual properties and not within a resort or a complex
ABOUT LA GRACIOSA
- the island of La Graciosa covers 27 km² and is part of the “Chinijo Archipiélago” (together with Alegranza, Roque del Oeste, Montaña Clara and Roque Del Oeste). It is situated in the north of Lanzarote and it’s declared a National Park.
- La Graciosa is a fantastic place to enjoy your holidays: here you will find quiet beaches with golden, fine sand and the crystal-clear water of the Atlantic Ocean and with an Average temperature of 71,6ºF / 25 C
- fishing is the main occupation on this island with about 500 inhabitants concentrated in ”Caleta Del Sebo”.
- you will find services such as a medical center, a pharmacy, post office, bank, a police station, church, play ground, three supermarkets, butcher, bakery, several restaurants and bars, rent-a-bike, sport fishing…
HOW TO GET THERE:
- there are daily flights from many Spanish towns and several European countries to Lanzarote.
- from Lanzarote airport you take a Taxi to Orzola, which it’s the most northerly Village in Lanzarote.
- there is also a regular bus service available to Orzola.
- from Orzola you catch the ferry to La Graciosa (there boat every 30min). The trip takes about 20 minutes and it costs you €20 with return.
- you are a Robinson Crusoe arriving into a forgotten paradise island (the 8th island of the Canaries).
- you are escaping from crowded cities and want to relax in a quiet and natural setting
- you want to experience the raw overwhelming beauty of Lanzarote, meet its people and appreciate its culture
- you are lava minded, oceanically prepared, volcanic ready and mojo proof.
- you don't mind the ongoing interior design trends among the local fishermen and agricultors (the owners of the apartments)
A PIECE OF ADVICE: don’t bring any high heeled-shoes because all the streets are made of white sand. And don’t forget plenty of sun cream, hats and bathing-suits.
EXCURSIONS: you can rent a bike, get a guided tour in a land rover or walk around the island.
SPORTS: apart from fishing, you can sail, go hiking, promenades, mountain biking, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, and of course swim.
WEATHER: nice all over the year, in the summer warm (but not hot thanks to the breeze).